The purpose of the Founders Circle is to promote a group of individuals who were instrumental to the formation, creation, leadership, and continued vision of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc. This group is meant to be a closed body for those who have demonstrated commitment to the betterment of the organization and have provided an avenue for Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc. members to continue the ideals of Society, Brotherhood, and Remembrance.
Requirements for Founders Circle
The following are requirements for eligibility to the Founders Circle:
- Individual must be a member of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Individual must hold lifetime membership to Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Individuals must comprise one of the following eligibility groups:
- Member is a National Founding Father of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc. or must have contributed to the formation of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Member is/has served on the National Executive Board of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Member is/has served on the Board of Trustees of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc.
- Member is/has served as a Managing Director of Sigma Beta Rho Foundation, Inc.
Individuals that do not meet the above criteria are prohibited from eligibility for the Founders Circle.
Founders Circle Scholarship
The Founders Circle Scholarship will be an annual scholarship program, in which funds collected through annual membership and contributions of Founder Circle members, will be used to award a recipient a $1,000 scholarship. The scholarship shall be awarded to an individual of the undergraduate population of Sigma Beta Rho Fraternity, Inc. which resembles and promotes the ideals of the fraternity, and vision and direction fraternity founders and leaders achieve.
Make Your Contribution
To participate, please fill complete the donation form below!